Every parent knows that the educational decisions they make today for their young children will have a profound impact on their future success. The problem arises in selecting the right school for child's early years. Which educational philosophy is best? What facilities does the School offer? The list of questions can seem endless.
The Admission Process is categorized into 3 stages. Please read the following guidelines carefully before filling out the Application Form. The forms should be filled out in BLOCK LETTERS in blue/black ink.
I. Application Form
1. Parents/Guardians can obtain the Application Form in the following ways:
Collect from the School Campus – Hamirpur,Sector-19, Rourkela, Dist- Sundergarh, Odisha, India on payment of fees of Rs. 100 /- in cash.
Please retain receipt for future reference.
Download from the School Website – www.stjosephschoolrkl.org (The fee of Rs. 100/- will need to be paid at the School campus at the time of submission of the Application Form).
2. Candidates who fulfil the following age criteria can apply for admission.
Age Criteria: 3 yrs -3 yrs 6 months for Nursery.
Admission is taken only at Nursery.
3. The Application Form and additional admission documents should be understood and signed by the legal custodian of the student (father/mother/guardian).
4. Incomplete Application Form and submission of false information will be treated as invalid and lead to cancellation of application as well as admission of child.
II. Registration & Interaction
5. Completed application form along with supporting documents should be submitted in person at the School campus between 8.00am-12.00pm on all working days.
6. The following is the list of documents/material to be submitted:
Duly filled Application form.
Authentic Certificate showing Date of Birth of child Photo Copy of Caste Certificate(SC/ST candidate).
One postcard size photograph of the family(mother, father and child).
One passport size photograph of child.
7. The following is the list of documents/material to be produced during the admission:
Photocopy of original mark sheet of last examination passed (Transfer Case).
Original Authentic Certificate showing Date of Birth of child.
Original Caste Certificate(SC/ST candidate).
Original TC(Transfer Case).
8. The admission list will be put up on the Notice Board at the school campus. Parents/Guardians will be informed of the relevant notification date on the day of interaction.
9. The School Management is the final authority regarding the confirmation of Admission.
(NO RECOMENDATION FOR ADMISSION WILL BE ENTERTAINED)